Dear ECS Families,
We are thinking about all of you today as we prepare for this unprecedented emergency in our community. We are focusing on making sure you can get meals for your children and they can continue learning at home. We will be reaching out to every one of you often over this period.
We will share information here as the situation develops. For now:
- Make sure we have your current phone number to reach you! Cell phones work best, since we send text messages as well as voice. Call us at 855-2114 if you need to update your information.
- Your teachers will be contacting you to check in, and you will be able to reach your teachers and get help through our regular channels via telephone and the Remind App.
- Food will be served at many Buffalo Public School locations. Here is the latest list: https://www.buffaloschools.org/cms/lib/NY01913551/Centricity/Domain/8/food_serviceCOVID_19.pdf. At this time, we are not able to act as a distribution site.
- We are preparing high-quality learning activities to help our children learn at home. Pickup is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th from 9:30am to 1pm at the Sycamore entrance.
- Middle School students will be using Schoology and ECS laptops for home instruction. They will be ready for pickup Tuesday, March 17th at the same time.
- Spectrum is offering free internet for homes that do not have service and have students. Call Spectrum at 1-844-488-8395 to order service.
- Our online learning software can be accessed from any computer or tablet at https://clever.com/in/enterprisecharter. Your teachers will be sending you the login information in their packets.
Mrs. Julie Schwab, Superintendent
Dr. Yolanda Peay, School Principal