ECS believes in learning that is both data-driven and meaningful for our students and their families. Each student is individually assessed so we can set and achieve personalized goals.
Enterprise Charter School Home
Engaging Young Minds Through Projects and Partnerships
Welcome to our school! We believe that parent participation is key to student success; our new website is designed to provide parents with all the information they need to be active participants in their student’s education.
Our mission is "Engaging Young Minds Through Projects and Partnerships." With engaging classroom activities and partnerships with outside organizations, we seek to provide meaningful learning experiences for our children.
Welcome to our school! We are so pleased to welcome our new students as well as our returning students. We have made many recent improvements to our campus and we continue to expand our extra-curricular programs to ensure that all students may make the most of their time and explore a broad variety of interests.
We are looking for creative ways to teach and learn in all subjects, and art is no exception.
We will be holding a Zoom webinar for the ECS BoT meeting
Per new NYSED rules, our new District-Wide Safety plan is open for review and comment from December 9th through January 10th. Click the title above to review it.
Our students are nearing the end of the first quarter already!
Our Core Values
- Caring for the Whole Child Our top priority is creating a safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Data-driven We never stop looking for ways help understand our students and help them learn.
- Family focused We work closely with families, because they are the most important factor for a child's success.
- Expanding Horizons We leverage the arts to develop students' creativity and thinking skills.
- Commitment to Diversity We create opportunity and joy when we explore and share our cultures and perspectives.
- 21st Century We use technology throughout our curriculum to prepare children to participate in modern workforce.