ECS Families, and other concerned citizens are invited to give input about how we invest our ARP funds for our students.
Enterprise Charter School Home
Engaging Young Minds Through Projects and Partnerships
Attached is the draft school-wide safety plan for 2021-2022 school year for public comment.
We have a 10 minute video that gives and overview of the i-Ready diagnostic. We need your help to get the best data on where your child is strong, and where they need to grow.
Please see the attached press release for more information.
ECS is committed first and foremost to our families.
NYCharters.net is organizing a rally at Niagara Square for Buffalo families to support Education Civil Rights.
We are proud of the effort our teachers and staff have made towards meeting all needs for all students. We are warriors, fighting for your children and their education.
ECS families, we will be holding a virtual Town Hall meeting to provide some answers to your questions regarding the actions of the Buffalo Board of Education.
The Buffalo Board of Education is meeting next Wednesday, April 21st. You and your children can sign up to speak by calling the BPS Board office.
The Buffalo Board of Education will be voting on whether or not to review our charter for next year. They need to hear form you!
A regular meeting of the ECS Board of Trustees will be held Monday, September 27th at 5:30 PM.
A regular meeting of the ECS Board of Trustees will be help Monday August 23rd, 2021 at 5:30PM
The ECS Board of Trustees will hold their Annual and Regular meetings, Monday July 26th, 2021 beginning at 5:30pm.
The ECS Board of Trustees will hold a regular open meeting, Monday June 28th at 5:30pm at 275 Oak Street.
Hello ECS Families! The graduation livestream will posted on Facebook and via the website!
Click here to view the live stream
Beginning June 10th, students and staff are no longer required to wear masks outdoors. Indoor masking and social distancing remains in effect.
On Friday, the voices of students, families, and staff of ECS will be heard as we fight to stay open in court. Please tune in.
ECS Board member Denise Terrell and two education leaders tell the Buffalo News that ECS should remain open. On behalf of our families, we thank them for their support!
If you have had questions about COVID-19, vaccinations, and children, please consider attending this free Zoom information session.
Our Core Values
- Caring for the Whole Child Our top priority is creating a safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Data-driven We never stop looking for ways help understand our students and help them learn.
- Family focused We work closely with families, because they are the most important factor for a child's success.
- Expanding Horizons We leverage the arts to develop students' creativity and thinking skills.
- Commitment to Diversity We create opportunity and joy when we explore and share our cultures and perspectives.
- 21st Century We use technology throughout our curriculum to prepare children to participate in modern workforce.