All our families are invited to our open house 9/28. Meet your teachers and tour the building!
Enterprise Charter School Home
Engaging Young Minds Through Projects and Partnerships
ECS Families, please join us for music, dance, food, and fun!
The Buffalo Public School District is launching a pilot program to reimburse families for transporting their children to school. Read this to learn more.
Wednesday, August 31st from 4-6pm, we will have a welcome back BBQ with information, afterschool sign-ups, uniform purchases, and you can meet your teachers! Hope you can join us!
Happy August! We have posted the school supply list for students.
The ECS Board of Trustees will hold their regular meeting at 5:30pm on Monday, September 26th.
The ECS Board of Trustees will have it's monthly meting Monday, August 22nd at 5:30 pm.
The ECS Board of Trustees open meeting will be held Wednesday August 3rd, 2022 at 5:30PM in the Partnership Room.
The ECS Board of Trustees will be holding their regular meeting June 27th, 2022 at 5:30pm.
Families, please see this important announcement about 8th grade graduation.
Our Core Values
- Caring for the Whole Child Our top priority is creating a safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Data-driven We never stop looking for ways help understand our students and help them learn.
- Family focused We work closely with families, because they are the most important factor for a child's success.
- Expanding Horizons We leverage the arts to develop students' creativity and thinking skills.
- Commitment to Diversity We create opportunity and joy when we explore and share our cultures and perspectives.
- 21st Century We use technology throughout our curriculum to prepare children to participate in modern workforce.