The staff has been hard at work getting everything ready for your children. While Covid-19 has made things challenging, we are all very excited to see them and have a full-day of engaging learning planned! We have added new powerful learning apps and moved our activities online. We have art, music, theater, and library each day. Our PE teachers will be helping with brain breaks and keeping bodies moving. Here’s what you need to know right now:
- School starts Tuesday, September 8th
- Students just need to login and the links will be waiting
- We have backpacks with materials for your child!
- We will continue to provide technology, and we are giving out headsets
- August 31st: 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- September 1st: Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
- September 2nd: 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
Here’s what you need to prepare:
- You need WiFi. If you have problems getting WiFi call the main office and let us know
- Find a work space for your child with a comfortable chair and table or desk
- Your child will be wearing their ECS polo every day
- Make sure they have an outlet or extension cord so their device stays charged
- Post the schedule somewhere where it can be seen
- Your child can expect to be online or reading 5-days a week, for 5 ½ hours
As always, keep your contact information up to date so we can stay in touch. We will send out texts and messages via phone from the school, and your teachers will be using Remind to send updates. We will be sharing additional apps to follow your child’s learning when the year starts. Call the main office with questions!