Enterprise Charter School is seeking input from our stakeholders regarding the use of the Federal American Rescue Plan (“ARP”) funds.
This funding is provided to help schools across the state address the immediate consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Enterprise Charter School’s expectations for prioritizing and maximizing these federal funds:
- Provide school leadership with the resources necessary to address the needs of Enterprise Charter School.
- Planning for coordinating and implementing all activities during long-term closures to ensure education can continue to be provided
- Purchasing educational technology
- Addressing the impact of lost instructional time through the implementation of evidence-based interventions.
- Ensuring that such interventions respond to students’ academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Addressing the disproportionate impact of the coronavirus on economically disadvantaged students, children with disabilities, English learners, racial and ethnic minorities, migrant students, students experiencing homelessness, and children and youth in foster care.
- Developing strategies and implanting public health protocols including, to the greatest extent practicable.
- Other areas of students to ensure the continuity of services in the school.
Written comments and feedback can be submitted by any stakeholder (Parents or Guardians, Staff, Students, or Community Members) via https://forms.gle/ArFBQQqWLSmyVo7U8