Join us, there will be many vendors, as well as basket raffles, baked goods and refreshments available for purchase!
Enterprise Charter School Home
Engaging Young Minds Through Projects and Partnerships
Please read this exciting announcement from our Board President, Thomas Ess.
The Board meeting will be held on Monday, November 27th, 5:30pm at ECS.
Please read this letter from the Principal regarding the October 31st activities.
Please join us this Thursday to tour the school, meet your teachers, and a celebration with music, dancing, and food.
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Time: 6:30 PM – 8 PM
The deadline for the lottery is April 5th. Call us for more information.
The ECS Board of Trustees will hold their open meeting on Monday at 5:30 PM at an alternative location.
Please sign up by September 29th. First come, first served.
The ECS Board of Trustees will hold their monthly meeting on 9/26/2023 at 5:30pm
ECS will hold it's regular monthly meeting at 5:30pm on Monday, August 28th.
Our Core Values
- Caring for the Whole Child Our top priority is creating a safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Data-driven We never stop looking for ways help understand our students and help them learn.
- Family focused We work closely with families, because they are the most important factor for a child's success.
- Expanding Horizons We leverage the arts to develop students' creativity and thinking skills.
- Commitment to Diversity We create opportunity and joy when we explore and share our cultures and perspectives.
- 21st Century We use technology throughout our curriculum to prepare children to participate in modern workforce.